Almost Vacation

So I almost went on vacation.  A friend invited me to stay with her while house sitting, but that ended up not happening.  There was a post about it earlier, but I deleted it, since the vacation ended up falling through.

I have come to realize I am a horrible packer.  Rather than scaling back, I try to plan for every eventuality.  The economy deal I was going to fly on did not allow a checked bag, so I was paying $30 to check.  There is a weight limit of $50, and I used almost all of it.  This, of course, required getting up in the middle of the night, pulling stuff out to be safe, re-packing, then later forgetting what I packed.

Now I have a packed bag to unpack and wanted to explain why an earlier post was deleted.  I'm in town for now.  But since I am retired, that is also subject to change at any given time!

Comments

  1. I feel just terrible that you didn't go after all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeannie! Hubby had a week planned for us, which I was going to miss, so at least I will have that!

      Delete

Post a Comment