My Captain America

TBG got a tattoo! If anyone had told me 31 years ago, that my straight and narrow guy would get inked, I'd never have believed it.  But two Saturday's ago, he and my BFF's daughter both went and got the same tatt.  Her shield is on the upper thigh.

I found the artist for them after speaking with a guy who had nice ink in the sauna at the aquatic center where I swim -- he was a professional.  When I told him what we wanted, he admitted to be a big comic fan and that he especially likes Marvel.  The ceiling of his booth is covered with comic book covers, so I knew we were in the right place.

The job was $120 and we gave a $30 tip.  We all had a fun time watching the process and I think the end result turned out very well.  Now I am perpetually asking TBG to lift his sleeve and make a muscle... I think it's hot!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I love it! Dead Pool is my favorite Marvel character but I can't imagine a tattoo of that for myself. I have been designing my next in my mind.... Jimi Hendrix inspired.

      Delete

Post a Comment