Clearance Accessories at Joanne

The jewelry making aisles of Joanne fabric sell finished pieces as well as beads and components.  Whenever I am in the store, I check that clearance section.  Items on clearance are priced with red tags.  In addition to the mark-down, they've been having a 2 for $3 special.  This is stupid in some respects because a lot of the inventory is less than $1.50.


I only pick up the higher priced items.  The two pieces I'm posting about today were red stickered for over six bucks.  I really don't know what the original retail was, but $1.50 for a bracelet I can stick in my sister's Christmas stocking is  not a bad deal!

I chose this headband for myself because I like it.  It made me realize that I could be re-purposing broken pins, etc. by affixing them to a headband.  Now I can't wait to try to make my own!


Comments

  1. They're great finds - the headband's a lovely idea and the cuff looks like something that would cost £££ by Hermes! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was a brown one too... but my sister is a black leather kind of girl!

      Delete
    2. It been a while since I been in Joanne and hope to see the head bands you make.
      Coffee is on

      Delete
    3. I tend to go to Michael's more -- but when you need fabric, Joanne is the place!

      Delete

Post a Comment