Savings Serendipity - Office Max

So I'd gone to Tops to use the restroom and look for Band Aids.  Since I didn't find them, I figured I'd look at Office Max since that is in a plaza adjacent to the Tops plaza.  Alas, they only had small boxes and they also weren't the fabric version TBG was looking for.

Not finding what I am looking for doesn't mean I stop looking.  It is always worth it to check for clearance items.  After all, we are still drinking coffee from the two five pound canisters I found for .85 cents a pop!

 $7.67 cents bought me a number of great organizing items and three stocking stuffers.  The large plastic file folders $1.04 a piece.  TBG totes bills and his checkbook portfolio around with him so he can pay bills at lunch.  He's taking one folder to keep everything in one place and easy to grab.  There are enough spaces for repair bills, etc.  The small expanding coupon holder will live in my purse.  Eight small plastic boxes will hold screws and other tiny bits that need to be corralled in both the garage and junk drawer.  At 44 cents a piece, they were a steal.

Two metallic envelopes and a small brass flashlight will be Christmas stocking stuffers for my sister.  The envelopes are made of heavy cardboard and have a metal snap closure.

I find that regular prices at OM are too high for my tastes, but their clearance really hits my sweet spot for savings!


Comments

  1. Great deals - since I moved to a smaller town my deals tend to be only at the thrift stores.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I am at camp, in a small town, not only are there no OMs, there are no thrift stores! One church has their basement open (a small selection) on Farmer's Market day only. Most of the time I am not there during the week for that. Another church has rummage sales in their basement on the key holiday weekends. That is about it!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I don't go there as often as other stores, otherwise I would perpetually be bringing stuff home!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment