Buyin' Flippy-Floppies

Now is the time to stock up on flip-flops!  Every September, I go to Tops (a supermarket) and pick up whatever I can find in my size, once they are marked down at least 75%.  In the past, I've done well with rubber pairs that I can use at the pool.  Sometimes, they are more fashion-oriented.  I'm never sure just what I'll end up with.  This year, they were more on the side of style.  Not a problem!

I will definitely bring these two on vacation in January when we stay in St. Martin.  When it comes to summer, I love palm trees and flamingos.  Best of all, each pair set me back only $2.33.  They are cheap and will fit in my bag, taking up hardly any space.  It will make painting my toenails worthwhile!

Comments

  1. Cute! And my size, too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 7 is such a common size that I am thrilled there are ever any left once the big mark-downs hit!

      Delete
  2. Lovely flip - flops. <3 I love this type of shoes - they are very comfortable, and this ones are absolutley cute. This holiday pattern is everything!
    I followed your blog and I'm waitinf for your next posts. Hope you could do the same. <3
    Have a nice Sunday! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment