Santa Shops at Office Max

I can check one more person off our Christmas gift list.  This is for a stylish lady I know.  The Ativa Power Slim 5000 power block normally sells for about ten bucks.  OM had it on clearance for $2.94.  This pouch has a strap to go around a notebook.  I imagine this paired up with an e-reader or tablet, with the power block stored inside for emergencies.  The pouch is normally ten bucks but I got it for sixty-four cents.  It's easy to be a generous gifter when you find items so inexpensively.

This is another pouch that was in the sixty-four cent bin. The matching note pad was forty-nine cents and the coordinating scissors just twenty five cents.  I figure the zipper bag can hold the scissors and a shopping list with coupons, etc.  Not bad for a little over a buck!

These would make terrific Secret Santa gifts.  If anyone is involved in a work, church, school, etc. gift exchange, Office Depot is a great place to look.  These useful clearance products help me buy for others without spending too much.  I never know what I will find, but it is always worth a look!

Comments

  1. Good deals. Our Office Max just went Office Depot. I will have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our Office Depots are Office Max. We did used to have both but they did consolidate. It is always worth it to check their clearance deals, which aren't always on the end-caps in the back. I found the pouches in a cardboard display between the back and front sections in the rear right of the store. Still out of the way of regular merchandise, but not completely at the back. So, walk the entire store!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. The intended gift recipient is a very stylish lady so I appreciate your endorsement!

      Delete
  3. Wow and I always find them to be so expensive!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment