Beauty Product Stock-Up

There are a couple of skin products I look for at Dollar Tree.  I probably end up spending money I don't need to because I go in to look for the stuff, and it's not there. So of course I buy other stuff.  Now that frequent trips are not in the card, I decided to investigate ordering the product on-line.  I was delighted to find that they had what I was looking for.

Not wanting to bog down UPS, I was able to get the moisturizer and serum delivered to a local store.  I will now be set for well over a year with this stock.  The two products I purchased were Retinol Serum and a Retinol moisturizer.  I will augment them both with prescription Retin-A.


There is another product I really like, but have not had any luck ordering it.  The website just won't process the order for that.  Oh well, at least I got the two things I really wanted.

Unless I can order items through stores and have them delivered without using a carrier like UPS, I'm all in for buying in bulk to avoid trips to the store.  As for ordering the have the merchandise delivered, I'm opting to give UPS a break.

I've gotten a hankering for ordering ship-to-store product.  Methinks it will save time and money to buy without physically perusing the aisles.  And if it keeps me at safer at home, I'm all for it!

Comments

  1. I don't order like that, but getting a good supply of anything I need makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't normally order up like this, but for this product and at this price, it was worth it. Otherwise I'll never find more when I run out. Hence, why I plan not to run out for a long time!

      Delete

Post a Comment